This year, Future Stars will also be introducing “The Future Stars (TFS) Club Zone.”
The Future Stars team is excited to present TFS Club Zone. TFS Club Zone is an affordable extension of The Future Stars Program that provides out-of-club activities specifically designed by The Future Stars Team.
Activities such as small sports competitions designed by Move IT! Sports, stretching and structured free dancing designed by The Dancing Stars, guided drawings by Arts Life, and so much more will keep your child engaged after school on any day when they are enrolled in a club while that club is not in session. TFS Clubzone is ONLY available to your child on the day(s) of the week when they are enrolled in club(s).
Most clubs will either be offered during Block #1 (3:45-4:45 pm) or Block #2 (4:45-6:00 pm) this year. The later start time is to ensure that children have ample time to transit from their classroom via the club pick up room (where they will receive a snack) to their club and still have a full hour of programming.
Club Zone serves as a “catch-all” option for parents/guardians who may:
* Need childcare after clubs
* Need childcare before the second club block begins.
* Need an emergency backup just in case their child’s club is canceled. (If your child’s club is cancelled and they are enrolled in TFS Club Zone, they will have programming/childcare for the whole afternoon through 6 pm and receive their normal club make up session at a later date.)
* Need childcare coverage during the makeup/no club weeks between sessions.
There will be two options for TFS Club Zone registration:
* Parents may add on TFS Club Zone for the day in which their child is registered in a particular club.
* Parents may purchase a TFS Club Zone package for the whole session for all days on which your child has clubs (which will be priced more affordably than adding on each day).
TFS Club Zone is a service only available to those registered in a club for a particular day or days in the designated session. There will be drop-in options available for families who would otherwise qualify for TFS Club Zone but don’t enroll for the whole session.
Students do not have to be enrolled in the Rising Stars extended day program in order to register for clubs.
Future Stars will run its programming in 3 sessions this year:
The Session 1 offering & schedule will be released Tuesday August 1st.
Registration for Session 1 will open on Friday August 11th @ 5 pm and will be first come, first served with the most popular clubs likely to fill quickly.