At Ludlow-Taylor, we aim to meet the specific needs of every student through a student-centered approach to teaching and learning that maximizes student outcomes academically, socially, and physically. We strive to ensure that families are informed and welcomed partners in their student’s education.
- Read Principal Smith's latest update
- UPDATE: Classes at LTES to resume on Monday 4/27
- LTES Main Office hours for Weeks 2 & 3 Distance LearningWork Packet Pick up: Tuesday 3/31 and Thursday 4/2 10:00am - 2:30pm
- See below for how to download packets electronically.
- DCPS Distance Learning portal — a mobile-friendly website to find learning resources for every grade level and subject area from Pre-K3 through 8th grade and for every graduation requirement from 9th through 12th grade.
- Watch this video on distance learning. Learning packets are located under the “Learners” tab for three weeks.
- Check @LTESConnects on Instagram to stay connected during distance learning.
- Family and Community FAQ
- Please reach out to Mr. White (Kevoy.White@k12.dc.gov) or Ms. Broom (Lisa.Broom@k12.dc.gov) for any technology needs – we are here for you!
- Free Internet – Comcast is offering two months of free service for new, qualifying Internet Essential customers.
2020 Open Houses
Open Houses are an opportunity for prospective families to attend an extended hour-long informational session with the administration and current families and take a tour of the building.