Early Bird Enrollment begins on Monday, April 3rd for the 2017-2018 school year.
Each school year, all families are required to submit in person a completed enrollment packet to the main office. This includes proving DC residency. In addition, all families must turn in a copy of the Birth Certificate/Passport for each child enrolling and complete the following:
- Home Language Survey
- Consent Form: Media Release
- DC Universal Health Certificate Form
- DC Oral Health Assessment Form
The complete DCPS Enrollment, Lottery Handbook is available at dcps.dc.gov/publication/sy-17-18-enrollment-and-lottery-handbook – copies will also be available in the main office.
After-School Enrollment Reminder
After-school enrollment will also begin on Monday April 3rd
Please consider the following prior to enrollment:
- School enrollment forms must be completed first. It often takes two days for school enrollment forms to process prior to being able to register for after-school
- After-school registration is only online – http://dcps.dc.gov/DCPS/asp. Your child’s student IP is helpful to access the online system.
- We have done our best to increase capacity for next year, but seats will still be limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- After-school will start Wednesday, August 23rd (the third day of school), Monday and Tuesday are needed to appropriately train new staff.