The Ludlow-Taylor Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is proud to kick-off the 2016-2017 Community of Giving campaign to support the PTO Annual Fund.
Please help us reach our $25,000 goal for the 2016-2017 school year! Please DONATE today! Everyone is encouraged to participate at a level they are able in support of Ludlow-Taylor.
Last year's Community of Giving campaign raised almost $18,000. Thanks to the generous donations of the community, the PTO funded:
- A portion of the FoodPrints budget;
- Installation of drip watering system for our RiverSmart schoolyard;
- Resources for teachers, including classroom supplies and a new refrigerator for their lounge;
- Educational software;
- Supplies for art, music, and Spanish; and
- School events such as the Halloween Parade, Field Day, Pancakes & Literacy Night, and Fifth Grade Graduation.
We want to do more this year! The DCPS budget alone is not enough to achieve the world-class education we seek for our students. We could be offering our children and their teachers so much more—improved technology, more field trips, exciting relevant books in all classrooms, a wider variety of learning materials and adequate supplies. Our community must come together to ensure that there are no barriers holding our teachers and students back from the opportunities we wish to provide.
Questions? Please email LTESfundraisingcommittee@gmail.com.