Classrooms and grades are also hosting their own celebrations. Check the calendar and contact your student's teacher for more information.
PS, PK & K
Tuesday, December 19
Wednesday, December 20
- Arrive on time! Please see the Concert FAQ for your student's grade level to find out when to arrive and where to go.
- Dress the part! Attire for boys: Black pants and black or white shirts. Attire for girls: Black or white dresses, or black bottoms and black or white shirts. Note: Ms. Townes' dancers may wear their costume for the entire performance.
- Grab dinner and dessert for your family! Starting at 5:00 pm, pizza ($2/slice) and baked goods ($1/item) will be on sale. Volunteers are needed to provide and sell baked goods. All proceeds benefit our PTO.
- Contribute to the Unity Art Installation! Stop by the Art Room from 5:00-6:00 pm prior to the winter concerts to create your lantern.
- Enjoy the show! Stay to the end and watch ALL our students perform. This year, all students will participate together in a finale performance. Details are in the Concert FAQ.
We need your help to make this a success! Donate to Book Wonderland by
dropping off new (or like-new) books in the box outside the Parent Resource Room marked "winter reading" by Friday, December 15.
*Books will be sorted so that students can take home a book suited to their own level.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Burton
Wear your favorite flannel to school.
Tuesday: Deck the Halls
Wear a fun holiday sweater, scarf, or hat.
Note: First grade should wear "Holiday Cheer" outfits on Tuesday.
Wednesday: Snowed in Wednesday
Wear your PJs to School.
Thursday: Holiday Cheer
Wear your best holiday outfit. Go all out—sequins, sparkle, and pizzazz!
Note: First grade should wear "Deck the Halls" outfits on Thursday