- Leading parent tours;
- Joining the PRIDE Committee;
- Assisting with school wide event planning (Field Day, Spirit Week, Read Across America Day, etc.); and
- Modeling our core values at all times.
The application window opens Friday, October 19 and closes Friday, November 2. Decisions will be made by mid-November. Student Ambassadors will serve throughout the 2018-19 school year.
The Student Ambassador program is designed to nurture a diverse group of students to:
- Become life-long active participants in their own education;
- Develop a sense of self-community; AND
- Become responsible and compassionate members of society.
HOW TO APPLY
See Ms. Burton or Ms. Broom for an application no later than November 1.
- Applications are due by November 2.
- All applicants who submit a COMPLETE application will be given an interview.
- Student Ambassadors will be chosen by mid-November.
Questions? See Ms. Addison